Atlantic TV recently provided it’s Soho, New York TV Studio for producers filming an interview with fashion designer icon Calvin Klein. The interview was for a documentary series looking at the cultural impact of the 1980’s. Atlantic’s cost-effective studio is specifically designed to film interviews – inexpensive, ideally located and versatile, the studio is used regularly by domestic and international producers of documentaries, reality shows, magazine programs and corporate communications projects.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You