Atlantic TV recently provided Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM camera rentals, documentary crews and post production in New York for producers working with Sotheby’s Contemporary Art Auction. The highlight of the record breaking auction was the $75m sale of Mark Rothko’s No.1 (Royal Red and Blue). Atlantic helps to reduce costs and simplify production for broadcasters, production companies and corporations filming projects throughout North America. The company offers a one-stop production solution by combining a national network of experienced production personnel with an extensive inventory of camera and lighting rental equipment.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You