Atlantic TV recently provided Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM camera rentals, documentary crews and post production in New York for producers working with Sotheby’s Contemporary Art Auction. The highlight of the record breaking auction was the $75m sale of Mark Rothko’s No.1 (Royal Red and Blue). Atlantic helps to reduce costs and simplify production for broadcasters, production companies and corporations filming projects throughout North America. The company offers a one-stop production solution by combining a national network of experienced production personnel with an extensive inventory of camera and lighting rental equipment.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018