Atlantic TV recently provided camera equipment to the producers of the Discovery science series “How Do They Do It?” The show looks at how things work, and focuses on some of the most amazing examples of everyday objects including the world’s fastest elevator and the most expensive chocolate money can buy.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You