Atlantic TV recently provided camera equipment to the producers of the Discovery science series “How Do They Do It?” The show looks at how things work, and focuses on some of the most amazing examples of everyday objects including the world’s fastest elevator and the most expensive chocolate money can buy.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018