National Production Services
Atlantic Television provides high quality, cost-effective broadcast camera crews, equipment and other production services in every major city in the USA and Canada. The company helps to reduce production costs by providing local support for producers making documentaries, reality shows, promos and corporate communications projects.
Our crews and production staff have well established, award-winning track records filming documentaries, reality shows, magazine shows and promos for leading domestic and international broadcasters. We also can manage your post-production needs.
- Production Coordination Support: An Atlantic Coordinator is assigned to every project to assist clients with logistics and planning.
- National Camera Crews with Equipment (NTSC and PAL): An experienced network of award-winning local crews in every major city in North America.
- National Equipment Rental: Cameras (NTSC and PAL): Canon C300/C500, Sony F5/55, FS7, and F800, ARRI, RED EPIC, and XDCAM models; Lighting and Grip Equipment Rental.
- National Production Personnel: Directors, Producers, Directors of Photography, Sound Recordists, Jib Operators, Steadicam Operators, Camera Assistants, Gaffers, Grips, Make-up Artists and PAs.
- Multi-Camera Shoots, Locations, Studios and Live Trucks.
- Offline and Online Editing (NTSC and PAL).
We’re well versed in the specific needs of corporate environments. Covering a wide range of corporate communications requirements, we also can provide a comprehensive range of options to distribute content in any way, ranging from physical media to the Internet.
- Web Videos
- Webcasts and Podcasts
- Corporate Events
- PR and Marketing Events
- Focus Groups
- Video News Releases
- Internal Communications
- Investor Information
- Production Launches and Promotion
- Sales Training
- Media Training
Wherever your shoot is around the US, we have local broadcast quality crews available, all with several years of hands-on experience.
From the latest technology to some of your favorites, we offer a wide range of camera, sound, grip, and lighting equipment.
Our team of production coordinators is here to help you around the clock during your production, and always with a smile.