Atlantic TV recently provided high quality documentary camera crews in Alabama and Mississippi equipped with Atlantic Sony PDW-F800 HD camera packages to film a fast turnaround network documentary on the tornado devastation. Atlantic Television helps to reduce costs and simplify production for broadcasters and production companies filming projects throughout North America. The company uniquely combines a national network of high quality local camera crews with the ownership of an extensive inventory of camera, lighting and grip equipment.Atlantic’s crews and production staff are some of the most experienced and creative in the industry. They have well established, award-winning track records filming documentaries, reality shows, magazine shows and promos for leading domestic and international broadcasters such as NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, PBS, the Discovery Networks, National Geographic, Bravo, MTV, A&E and the BBC.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018