Atlantic TV recently provided high quality documentary camera crews in Alabama and Mississippi equipped with Atlantic Sony PDW-F800 HD camera packages to film a fast turnaround network documentary on the tornado devastation. Atlantic Television helps to reduce costs and simplify production for broadcasters and production companies filming projects throughout North America. The company uniquely combines a national network of high quality local camera crews with the ownership of an extensive inventory of camera, lighting and grip equipment.Atlantic’s crews and production staff are some of the most experienced and creative in the industry. They have well established, award-winning track records filming documentaries, reality shows, magazine shows and promos for leading domestic and international broadcasters such as NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, PBS, the Discovery Networks, National Geographic, Bravo, MTV, A&E and the BBC.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You