Atlantic TV recently provided its New York studio to film interviews for the producers of Investigation Discovery’s Scorned: Love Kills series. The show uncovers crimes of passion sparked by a spurned lover’s snap from provocative paramour to predatory threat. Atlantic’s cost-effective Soho studio was designed specifically to film documentary interviews, greenscreen and panel discussions. The 36’x 14’ space provides the depth and versatility needed to create the shallow depth of field look and a variety of props and sets creates a flexible shooting environment.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You