Atlantic TV has added the Canon EOS C300 to it’s national camera equipment rental inventory. The Canon EOS C300 takes what professionals love about DSLR filmmaking and adapts them into a robust camcorder. Providing a large sensor that enables highly sought-after shallow depth of field, low-light/high ISO abilities, and reduced rolling shutter and Moire artifacting, the C300 has been tailored from top to bottom for professional cinematographers, without the cons of a traditional DSLR. The Canon Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC III image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. Recording HD formats to CompactFlash cards as Canon’s XF codec – at the highest level a 50 Mb/s, 4:2:2 MPEG-2 format – the C300 records motion video that reduces the jagged edges and Moire patterns that can plague video with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling and lead to post-production challenges.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018