Atlantic TV has added the Canon EOS C300 to it’s national camera equipment rental inventory. The Canon EOS C300 takes what professionals love about DSLR filmmaking and adapts them into a robust camcorder. Providing a large sensor that enables highly sought-after shallow depth of field, low-light/high ISO abilities, and reduced rolling shutter and Moire artifacting, the C300 has been tailored from top to bottom for professional cinematographers, without the cons of a traditional DSLR. The Canon Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC III image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. Recording HD formats to CompactFlash cards as Canon’s XF codec – at the highest level a 50 Mb/s, 4:2:2 MPEG-2 format – the C300 records motion video that reduces the jagged edges and Moire patterns that can plague video with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling and lead to post-production challenges.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You