Atlantic recently provided its New York Soho TV studio to producers filming interviews for Nat Geo’s upcoming documentary series – “The 90’s – The Last Great Decade”. The studio was designed as a highly cost effective, versatile and very conveniently located space for domestic and international producers to film interviews. As well as a variety of sets that enable different looks, the studio also offers clients a comprehensive range of lighting and camera options.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You