Atlantic recently provided its New York Soho TV studio to producers filming interviews for Nat Geo’s upcoming documentary series – “The 90’s – The Last Great Decade”. The studio was designed as a highly cost effective, versatile and very conveniently located space for domestic and international producers to film interviews. As well as a variety of sets that enable different looks, the studio also offers clients a comprehensive range of lighting and camera options.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018