Atlantic TV recently provided it’s New York TV Studio to producers filming interviews with RAP legends Grandmaster Flash and DMC. The interviews will go into a series about the cultural influence of the 1980’s. Atlantic’s studio is specifically designed as a space to film interviews and green screen. The Soho located studio is cost-effective and versatile and it’s an ideal alternative to hotel room and bar locations. The studio is used by many leading broadcasters and production companies. Atlantic provides production support such as high quality local camera crews and a wide range of camera and lighting equipment rental in every major US city.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You