Atlantic TV recently provided it’s New York TV Studio to producers filming interviews with RAP legends Grandmaster Flash and DMC. The interviews will go into a series about the cultural influence of the 1980’s. Atlantic’s studio is specifically designed as a space to film interviews and green screen. The Soho located studio is cost-effective and versatile and it’s an ideal alternative to hotel room and bar locations. The studio is used by many leading broadcasters and production companies. Atlantic provides production support such as high quality local camera crews and a wide range of camera and lighting equipment rental in every major US city.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018