Atlantic TV recently provided its New York TV studio and support equipment for the BBC to film interviews for a documentary about religion and ethics. The Atlantic studio has been specifically designed to film documentary interviews, green screen projects and panel discussions. The studio is very cost-effective, conveniently located in Soho and with a variety of different sets to provide a versatile location option for broadcasters, production companies and corporations.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You