Atlantic TV recently provided its Soho TV studio for the producers of Nat Geo’s “The 90’s – The Last Great Decade” to film interviews for the series. The studio is less expensive and more versatile than filming in a hotel suite and was designed specifically to film interviews, green screen projects and panel discussions. The studio is regularly used by leading domestic and international producers.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You