Atlantic TV recently provided its Soho TV studio for the producers of Nat Geo’s “The 90’s – The Last Great Decade” to film interviews for the series. The studio is less expensive and more versatile than filming in a hotel suite and was designed specifically to film interviews, green screen projects and panel discussions. The studio is regularly used by leading domestic and international producers.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018