Atlantic TV recently provided it’s Soho, Manhattan TV studio to producers working with Investigation Discovery. The cost-effective studio was used to film several interviews for the series “Scorned”. The studio is designed for shooting interviews and panel discussions and is less expensive than renting a hotel room suite or bar location. The studio’s 36’x 14’ dimensions provide the depth and versatility needed to create the shallow depth of field look. Atlantic provides a range of production support services in every major US city to leading broadcasters, production companies and corporations.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018