Atlantic TV recently provided it’s Soho, Manhattan TV studio to producers working with Investigation Discovery. The cost-effective studio was used to film several interviews for the series “Scorned”. The studio is designed for shooting interviews and panel discussions and is less expensive than renting a hotel room suite or bar location. The studio’s 36’x 14’ dimensions provide the depth and versatility needed to create the shallow depth of field look. Atlantic provides a range of production support services in every major US city to leading broadcasters, production companies and corporations.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You