Atlantic TV recently provided its Soho New York TV studio to producers filming an interview with tennis legend Billie Jean King. The Atlantic studio is specifically designed for shooting interviews, green screen projects and panel discussions. Less expensive than renting a hotel room suite or bar location, it’s 36’x 14’ dimensions provide the depth and versatility needed to create the shallow depth of field look.
- Atlantic and Audible Are ‘Up Against The Wall’ with The Hoff
- Atlantic Hits The Road with Brian Johnson and Sky Arts
- Atlantic Goes Behind the Scenes of “Atomic Marriage” with Diane Lane
- Atlantic & SyFy Explore Femininity in Film with Evangeline Lilly
- Atlantic Captures Nigel Barker Shoot At NY Fashion Week 2018