Atlantic TV recently provided its Soho New York TV studio to producers filming an interview with tennis legend Billie Jean King. The Atlantic studio is specifically designed for shooting interviews, green screen projects and panel discussions. Less expensive than renting a hotel room suite or bar location, it’s 36’x 14’ dimensions provide the depth and versatility needed to create the shallow depth of field look.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You