Atlantic TV recently provided its Soho, Manhattan studio for interviews for a BBC documentary on Lou Reed. The studio was specifically designed as a cost-effective, versatile space to film interviews for broadcasters, production companies and corporations. Atlantic helps to reduce costs for producers filming projects throughout North America.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You