Atlantic Television recently provided New York Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM Camera Rentals and Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM Camera Crews for the NYC International Auto Show for a Discovery Canada project focusing on the flying car Terrafugia. Terrafugia is a small, privately held American corporation that is developing a roadable aircraft dubbed the Transition. Their General Aviation Light-Sport Aircraft (LSA) is designed to fold its wings, enabling the vehicle to also operate as a street-legal road vehicle, and is scheduled for release in 2012. Atlantic Television helps to reduce costs and simplify production for broadcasters, production companies and corporations filming projects throughout North America. The company offers a one-stop production solution by combining a national network of experienced production personnel with an extensive inventory of camera and lighting rental equipment.
- Atlantic and Bond Provide Funnies for BBC Comic Relief
- Atlantic Interviews Jesse Eisenberg, Finn Wolfhard for Audible Promos
- Atlantic Captures David Duchovny Interview for The South Bank Show
- Atlantic Pounces on Hunks and Pups for Muddy Paws Rescue
- Atlantic Comes Into Itself with Apple TV+’s Becoming You