New York Studio
- Designed for shooting interviews and panel discussions.
- Less expensive than renting a hotel room suite.
- 36’x 14’ dimensions provide the depth and versatility needed to create the shallow depth of field look
- Includes living room and library furniture: fireplace, bookshelves with books, fake window with dimmable light box, end table, lamps, flowers, etc.
- Green screen, black backdrop, white seamless and a variety of other backdrops available.
- Comprehensive range of camera and lighting equipment available.
- Can be rented with or without equipment.
- Conveniently located in Soho, Manhattan.