Atlantic TV recently provided Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM camera rentals, documentary crews and post production in New York for producers working with Sotheby’s Contemporary Art Auction. The highlight of the record breaking auction was the $75m sale of Mark Rothko’s No.1 (Royal Red and Blue). Atlantic helps to reduce costs and simplify production for broadcasters, production companies and corporations filming projects throughout North America. The company offers a one-stop production solution by combining a national network of experienced production personnel with an extensive inventory of camera and lighting rental equipment.
- Atlantic and SyFy Wire Chat with George Perez about his Wonder Woman Legacy
- Atlantic and BBC Three shine a spotlight on Nadya Okamoto, Amazing Human and Global Philanthropist
- Atlantic Gets Serenaded by Iris Williams and Rhys Meirion
- Atlantic Gets Entangled in Politics, but then Unspun with Matt Forde
- Atlantic Raises Awareness For Global Goals