Atlantic TV has added the Canon EOS C300 to it’s national camera equipment rental inventory. The Canon EOS C300 takes what professionals love about DSLR filmmaking and adapts them into a robust camcorder. Providing a large sensor that enables highly sought-after shallow depth of field, low-light/high ISO abilities, and reduced rolling shutter and Moire artifacting, the C300 has been tailored from top to bottom for professional cinematographers, without the cons of a traditional DSLR. The Canon Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC III image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. Recording HD formats to CompactFlash cards as Canon’s XF codec – at the highest level a 50 Mb/s, 4:2:2 MPEG-2 format – the C300 records motion video that reduces the jagged edges and Moire patterns that can plague video with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling and lead to post-production challenges.
- Atlantic and SyFy Wire Chat with George Perez about his Wonder Woman Legacy
- Atlantic and BBC Three shine a spotlight on Nadya Okamoto, Amazing Human and Global Philanthropist
- Atlantic Gets Serenaded by Iris Williams and Rhys Meirion
- Atlantic Gets Entangled in Politics, but then Unspun with Matt Forde
- Atlantic Raises Awareness For Global Goals