Atlantic TV recently provided a high quality documentary camera crew in San Francisco equipped with an Atlantic Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM camera package to assist producers filming a project with Google. Atlantic Television helps to reduce costs and simplify production for broadcasters, production companies and corporations filming projects throughout North America. The company offers a one-stop production solution by combining a national network of experienced production personnel with an extensive inventory of camera and lighting rental equipment. Atlantic’s crews and production staff have well established, award-winning track records filming documentaries, reality shows, magazine shows and promos for leading domestic and international broadcasters such as: NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, PBS, the Discovery Networks, National Geographic, Bravo, MTV, A&E, the BBC and ITV (UK).
- Atlantic and SyFy Wire Chat with George Perez about his Wonder Woman Legacy
- Atlantic and BBC Three shine a spotlight on Nadya Okamoto, Amazing Human and Global Philanthropist
- Atlantic Gets Serenaded by Iris Williams and Rhys Meirion
- Atlantic Gets Entangled in Politics, but then Unspun with Matt Forde
- Atlantic Raises Awareness For Global Goals