Atlantic Television recently provided New York Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM Camera Rentals and Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM Camera Crews for the NYC International Auto Show for a Discovery Canada project focusing on the flying car Terrafugia. Terrafugia is a small, privately held American corporation that is developing a roadable aircraft dubbed the Transition. Their General Aviation Light-Sport Aircraft (LSA) is designed to fold its wings, enabling the vehicle to also operate as a street-legal road vehicle, and is scheduled for release in 2012. Atlantic Television helps to reduce costs and simplify production for broadcasters, production companies and corporations filming projects throughout North America. The company offers a one-stop production solution by combining a national network of experienced production personnel with an extensive inventory of camera and lighting rental equipment.
- Atlantic and SyFy Wire Chat with George Perez about his Wonder Woman Legacy
- Atlantic and BBC Three shine a spotlight on Nadya Okamoto, Amazing Human and Global Philanthropist
- Atlantic Gets Serenaded by Iris Williams and Rhys Meirion
- Atlantic Gets Entangled in Politics, but then Unspun with Matt Forde
- Atlantic Raises Awareness For Global Goals